2019 Picnic: Last Minute Reminders
Our church picnic is this Sunday! Come out after worship for an afternoon of food and fellowship with activities like swimming, volleyball, and more! We hope you will join us!
Bringing a Dish to Share?
- Bring your dish in a disposable tray/container.
- Leave your food in your car in a cooler or container to keep or warm or cool during the service or at home until the conclusion of the service. Because of the great response to this event, we ask that you do not bring your dishes into the church buildings to store. The picnic does not begin immediately after the service, so you will have time to run home if you need.
Wear Picnic Attire!
- Please feel free to dress casual on Sunday so you can easily transition from worship to picnic mode!
- The pool will be open. Be sure to bring what you would need, if you plan to swim.
- Although we will be using the pavilion, to help keep Camp Orchard Hill’s grass beautiful, you will be asked to use the parking lot to park your vehicle. Please do not park on the grass.
- You may park close to the pavilion to unload, but please be mindful of pedestrians and anyone else who may need the space to unload their vehicle
- Those with access needs may park on the grass closest to the pavilion.
Helping with Hospitality?
- If you signed up to help with set up or food preparations, please be prepared to leave directly for the camp after service.
- Someone from our hospitality team will be in touch with you before Sunday with more specific instructions.